Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Spice Up the Spice Rack


Ran across this spice rack at the ReStore. My little collection of paints & mists keep growing and I was looking for more room. I also haven't spent any time with a sander recently and I'm looking forward to a very small woodworking project this next weekend. 

I grabbed a couple of pieces of molding from the stash to play with. I am looking for something that I can add a little detail with. Also, it's pretty flimsy so some extra wood might help stabilize it. 

Also rummaged around for some different knobs. Not sure if these are keepers, but they are definitely an option. NOT keeping those little round wood things...yuck! Might also add some wood flowers...stay tuned! 

I'm back Saturday with a new post for THE CUTTING CAFE! Currently my project is drying...and might involve some glitter!!!

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Can’t wait to see the finished project. Know it will be special.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!